Monday, June 18, 2018

Week 4 of Real Estate Investing full time - May 7 - 14th, 2018

Week 4 is in the books. I'm officially sticking with the plan. I wasn't worried but I was worried that eventually I'd have an issue with deal flow (i.e. new projects coming across my desk) seeing that we will have little capital to invest in order to give ourselves a buffer. That's when 6 new properties landed on the front porch.
I had a meeting with some lending folks and another random call to a realtor friend of mine and it turns out there are people with land looking for help to monetize or develop them. I think I'm their man. The next question I have is, can I do it all myself? Good question and good problem to have at this point. Now, with this said, they aren't all going to pan out, but if I can get one to pan out, it's a very productive week.
The rest of the week was filled with meetings and conversations and paperwork for banks. A bit less fun but I do like playing with spreadsheets so I enjoyed it nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment